Our air conditioning units have two kinds of coils, condenser and evaporator coils. The evaporator coil takes warm air from your home or business and through a refrigerant, whereas the condenser coil pushes the warm air outside. They work together to ensure that your AC produces optimal cool air for your home or business. Because both work hard to take warm air from your home and remove it, it’s crucial that when these coils are damaged you get the proper service. At TMM HVAC Service we are able to inspect your air conditioner and determine if you need AC coil replacement for your Houston, TX home or business’s air conditioner. With over 15 years in the business, we have the skills and experience to offer reliable and effective HVAC parts replacement services. Call us today at (346) 444-3690 to set up an appointment.
Why You Need AC Coil Cleaning
Because the evaporator and condenser pull air and push it out of your home, your coils can become dirty over time. One of the biggest issues with an evaporator coil is that they are susceptible to mold; this is due to the condensation from moving heated air through the coil. The condenser coil doesn’t have this problem, but both are prone to dirt and dust accumulation. Getting your AC coils cleaned will prevent mold, dust, and dirt buildup, so your air conditioner will work more efficiently. Give us a call for AC coil cleaning or AC coil replacement in Houston, TX.
AC Coil Replacement and Cleaning
Our team wants nothing more than your business or home to have a fully operating air conditioning unit. If your AC isn’t working like it usually does, call us at (346) 444-3690 for AC coil cleaning and AC coil replacement for your Houston, TX home or business. Our NATE certified technicians will come to your home, examine your air conditioner, and diagnose the problem. While it could be another component that needs to be replaced, if your evaporator or condenser coil is damaged and need to be replaced, we will get started on that! If the coils are dirty, we will just do routine cleaning. If you are interested in some other parts replacement that we do, take a look at our list below.
- Condenser Motor Replacement When you need your condenser motor replaced, call on TMM HVAC Service for condenser motor replacement.
- ECM Motors Replacement If your HVAC system isn’t working as efficiently as it should, it may be a problem with the ECM motor.
- Gas Valve Replacement The gas valve regulates the pressure in your gas furnace, so if there is an issue call us today for services.
- HVAC Circuit Control Board Replacement Having issues with your HVAC system not operating correctly? It could be a problem with the circuit control board which might need replacing.
- HVAC Hot Surface Ignitor Replacement Is your furnace not turning on? If the furnace isn’t turning on, contact our technicians for hot surface ignitor replacement.
- HVAC Inducer Motor Replacement Ensure that your furnace is working as safely as possible by calling us for an inducer motor replacement.